Expected in Jun 2023
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Master in Computer Technology
Communication University of China
Bachelor in Information Security
06/2022 – 09/2022
Amazon (China) Holding Company Limited
Software Development Engineer Intern
Project: Internal Unified Dashboard
- Consumed big data tables in the internal data lake by subscribing to Redshift Spectrum, performed data analysis with massive amounts of data and dumped the result into Redshift local tables.
- Created multiple interactive QuickSight dashboards based on Redshift data. Implemented Lambda function to generate dashboard embedded URL by calling the QuickSight API.
- Developed React application by using internal framework and UI components, fetched dashboard embedded URL through API Gateway endpoint and embed dashboard on the website.
- Managed resources (including Lambda, API Gateway, Redshift, IAM, etc) through CDK and pipeline.
09/2021 – 06/2022
Java Program Analysis System
- Reproduced paper experiment with datalog engine and pointer analysis framework Doop, verified that gadget chains in Commons-Collections 3.1 can be covered.
- Designed the architecture and execution process of the Java program analysis system.
- Implemented data collection and processing module based on the Soot analysis framework.
- Developed analysis module based on the Java unit test automatic generation tools Randoop and EvoSuite, including detection logic and verification logic.
01/2021 – 09/2021
Distributed Tracing System
- Responsible for OpenStack cloud platform deployment, including Packstack, source code and Kolla-Ansible deployment.
- Developed distributed tracing system for OpenStack cloud platform based on Jaeger, verified that it supports tracing for five components: Keystone, Glance, Nova, Neutron, and Heat.
- Instrumented the source code of OpenStack core components, the instrumentation points including database sessions, function calls, RPC calls, WSGI middleware, etc.
- Packaged distributed tracing system and instrumented the source code into Docker images, supporting Kolla-Ansible automated deployment.
09/2020 – 01/2021
Self-developed Blockchain Project
- Designed the authentication scheme with reference to FISCO-BCOS and Fabric.
- Implemented Certificate Authority and one-way TLS based on the Chinese national encryption algorithm, used certificates to distinguish node roles, and supported CA blacklist.
- Packaged the source code of blockchain and CA into Docker images.
10/2019 - 06/2020
Counselor assistant, School of Computer and Cyber Science, Communication University of China
Volunteer of the school anniversary in Communication University of China
10/2019 – 11/2019
Volunteer team leader of the 5th China Collegiate Programming Contest Final
- Chinese - Native
- English - Conversational
- Japanese - Beginner
- Linux, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, AWS
- MySQL, Neo4j, Redshift, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Kolla-Ansible, Travis-CI, Github Action
- Conscientious postgraduate student with development experience interested in learning new skills as a cloud developer.
- Experienced problem solver who remains calm under pressure while resolving issues to a satisfactory end.
- Active contributor who makes contributions to Github open source projects and advocates to make a better world.